Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My birthday poem - 2007

Time flies and its another year.


Normally I will compose a short poem to commemorate this day as well as to motivate oneself with a clear objective for another year.

My poem for this year birthday:

Marching forward steadfastly,
Filled with inner renaissance and youthfulness,
Creating unlimited glorious triumphs each moment!


Again, you will find that the theme of the poem lies with being Youthful & Advancement. Received lots of SMS wishes, Friendster's comments and messages, MSN messages plus phone calls wishes. Thanks a lots to all my friends. Wishing all of you a happy and nice day too.

In addition to a colleague who share the same birthday with me (he used to sit beside me for almost 2 years), today I found out that there is another colleague within the same department also sharing the same birthday with us. 3 persons within the same office celebrating birthday together, not bad right.

Birthday post 2006 and 2005.

My main wish list is:
World Peace and A Culture of Peace!

There is an ongoing exhibition entitled: "From a Culture of Violence to a Culture of Peace: Transforming the Human Spirit" currently being held from 1st to 16th September at Wisma Kebudayaan SGM, 243, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 03-2141 2003. For more information, logon to the website.

No comments: