- There are 747 millions of Internet users worldwide.
- India, China and Russia experience the highest increase in 2006 with 33%, 21% and 20%.
- US has the largest Internet population - 153.4 million
- China has the 2nd largest Internet population - 86.8 million, followed by Japan at 53.7 million.
- Internet users outside of US is constituting 80%.
- Canada users spend 39.6 hours per month averagely, followed by Israel 37.4 hours and Korea 34 hours.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Internet users: India, China and Russia Experience Highest Growth Rates
A study released by comScore Networks revealed the following interesting findings: